1. Tell us a little about yourself
I am 36 years old. I am married. I have been with my wife since senior year in high school. We have 2 boys, ages 10 and 6. I work as a Program Manager for Stanley Security. When I am not at the gym, I enjoy hunting, fishing, shooting sports, playing softball and helping coach my oldest son’s baseball teams.
2. How and when did you get into CrossFit?
I started CrossFit about 2.5 years ago. My sister was going at the time and she asked me to try it out. After that workout, I was hooked.
3. What’s your biggest CrossFit accomplishment so far?
When I first started I had trouble with pull ups and so I would have to say one of my biggest accomplishments would have to be the bar Muscle ups.
4. What keeps you coming back for more?
Constantly seeing progress, continuing to PR and the way I feel keep me coming back. The people and staff are pretty great as well. Very supportive and knowledgeable.
5. What is one CrossFit goal you currently have?
I have a few goals, I would like to get a ring muscle up, also to keep increasing my PR’s on each movement, and Rx’ing workouts while finishing in a respectable time. I would like to enter a few more competitions and get a spot on the podium.
6. If you could pick one actor to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be and why?
If I had to pick an actor to play me, it would be Mark Wahlberg. Because he is pretty awesome and we are about the same height.