Meet Kris our October Member of the Month
When did you join the Gym
- February 2018
What is your occupation?
- Restaurant manager
What is your biggest motivation in life?
I think I’m motivated by “a job well done”. There’s satisfaction in completing something and being proud of it.
What is something that you wish more people knew about you?
- I’m very proud to be “Grandma”
What is one funny, embarrassing or quirky thing about you?
- That , at my age, I enjoy the same music as “the kids”.
Favorite Workout Fuel?
- Anything sweet . Usually jolly ranchers while I’m running (sour )
- Probably back squat
What are your biggest goals?
- Personal: Always trying to improve my health and/or nutrition
- Professional: I aspire to do my job better; or with ease.
- Athletic: To complete a marathon in less than 4 hours. To complete an Ironman would be a dream goal.
What is the biggest thing you’ve changed that has most led to your success?
- The nutrition program and having a coach walk me through the process was huge.
What advice do you have for new members?
Doing something new is supposed to be a little uncomfortable. Embrace the challenge. And take advantage of the great coaches you now have access to.