– Productivity Engineer for Sandvik Coromant. aka: glorified salesman for a large tooling company
What hobbies do you have?
– I used to have lots of hobbies but then I found Crossfit and now I’m either doing that or I’m too sore to do anything else. Haha, I do enjoy golf, bowling & some snowboarding in my other available free time as well.
Tell us a little about your family.
– I have a beautiful wife Jackie. I can’t begin to start on the all the things she does for me and our kids so I’ll just say she’s a “really awesome wife”. Together we are raising 3 boys Lincoln (8), Kingston (6), & Decklan (3) they are all three so different and keep our house full of laughs, giggles, snuggling and from time to time a little bit of yelling;)
How many tattoos do you have?
– 10 I think…
Is there any interesting stories behind any of those?
– Not really, I have several family and religious tattoos that are special to me and a few other ones that I got when I was 18 and just wanted a tattoo ( I don’t recommend getting a tattoo just because, haha)
What is your favorite crossfit move?
– I enjoy deadlifts!
What is your least favorite crossfit move?
– Front squats!!!!
We all know that your wife Jackie would leave you for Sam Dancer (luckily he’s married), is there anyone in the CrossFit community you have a crush on (you can’t say Julie Foucher either! haha)?
– Not really, I’m pretty much in awe of all the athletes.
If they were to make a movie about your life, who would be cast as you and why?
– I’m not sure…. Is there an actor out there who is a cross between the Dwayne”The Rock” Johnson and Chris Farley? Maybe if Jackie gets casted to play herself I could get Channing Tatum to play me, I think she’d like that.