- I am 36 years old. I am married. I have been with my wife since senior year in high school. We have 2 boys, ages 10 and 6. I work as a Program Manager for Stanley Security. When I am not at the gym, I enjoy hunting, fishing, shooting sports, playing softball and helping coach my oldest son’s baseball teams.
2. How and when did you get into crossfit?
- I started crossfit about 2.5 years ago. My sister was going at the time and she asked me to try it out. After that workout, I was hooked.
3. What’s your biggest crossfit accomplishment so far?
- When I first started I had trouble with pull ups and so I would have to say one of my biggest accomplishments would have to be the bar Muscle ups.
4. What keeps you coming back for more?
- Constantly seeing progress, continuing to PR and the way I feel keep me coming back. The people and staff are pretty great as well. Very supportive and knowledgeable.
5. What is one crossfit goal you currently have?
- I have a few goals, I would like to get a ring muscle up, also to keep increasing my PR’s on each movement, and Rx’ing workouts while finishing in a respectable time. I would like to enter a few more competitions and get a spot on the podium.
6. If you could pick one actor to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be and why?
- If I had to pick an actor to play me, it would be Mark Wahlberg. Because he is pretty awesome and we are about the same height.