- Hi there, my name is Ruth. I’m a tattoo artist and laser tattoo removal specialist at Alter-Ego Studio in Kewaskum. I have been an artist for around 9 years, art has been my passion my whole life. I enjoy dabbling in many art forms, even the occasional gym wall mural (yes, I did that:)) I have two beautiful, spunky daughters Aubrey and Alaina, who are my world. My boyfriend’s name is Jason, he is cute… and sweet…and all that stuff one looks for in a man.
2. How did you get into crossfit?
- I started noticing a friend on my Facebook doing crossfit, it looked super fun, so I thought I’d give it a whirl.
3. How long have you been doing it?
- I have been doing Cross fit for around two years.
4. What’s your biggest crossfit accomplishment so far?
- This is a tough one, I can’t say there has been one that stands out above the rest. Crossfit has pushed me to do things I never thought I could, whether it be running up the warped wall or climing the rope. Every day is a new challenge and opportunity to accomplish something new.
5. What keeps you coming back for more?
- There are so many reasons Crossfit will continue to be a part of my life. The community is amazing, there are always people around to push you to do your best and support you. The workouts are challenging and rewarding. I feel like no matter what your skill level you leave feeling like a badass and it’s fun to feel like that!
6. I know your daughter does Crossfit also, what is her favorite thing about the kid’s program?
- This is an impossible question. Aubrey loves it all, even burpees and all the things we hate! She loves her coaches and hanging out with all of the kids. I have noticed a change in her confidence, she is proud to be strong and healthy. This makes my heart happy!
7. If you could be a Disney villain, who would you be?
- Me? A villain? I’m far too sweet, but if I had to choose I think I’d go with Mother Gothel from Rapunzal. I mean, who wouldn’t want to have everlasting youth and beauty?