- Accountant by day, fabulous diva by night. Married mom of four – two of which share my DNA and the other two are of the canine species. My life is crazy but I wouldn’t want it any other way. I love anything sports related and spending time with my family.
2. How did you get into crossift?
- I have always been involved in fitness – mostly high intensity workouts. After a few friends talked me into trying out the new crossfit box in town, I gave it a shot and drank too much of the kool-aid and I got hooked!
3. How long have you been a member at A1?
- I have been a member at A1 Crossfit for just over 2 years.
4. What’s your favorite crossfit memory so far?
- My favorite crossfit memory has to be ALL of the Friday Night Lights wods during the Crossfit Open. We have such a great time and you get to hang out with the coolest, most badass people! I LOVE my crossfit family! In all reality, every day I go to the box is another amazing memory!
5. What’s your biggest crossfit accomplishment?
- My biggest crossfit accomplishment would definitely be strengthening my lower back. I have always had trouble with lower back pain and when I first started crossfit I was able to deadlift 155#. In two years, I have almost doubled that, getting a current PR of 305#. Not only am I able to lift heavier, my lower back has gotten so much stronger.
6. What’s your favorite movement/WOD?
- I have to say that my favorite wod would have to be “Murph”. I have only done it once so far, but there is something about it that makes you feel so empowered. It takes a lot of mental focus as well as physical endurance to make it through that wod. Also, the meaning behind it is nothing short of inspirational!
7. If your life was a reality show, what would the name be?
- If my life were a reality show, it would most likely be called “Shenanigans & Sarcasm”. My life is full of just that! I love to have FUN, laugh a LOT, and be a smartass as often as possible. Picture a combination of “Step Brothers” “Dumb & Dumber” and “Billy Madison” – oh, and don’t forget “Trailer Park Boys”!!!