- I got into CrossFit because I was looking for more out of my workouts. I had been doing some things on my own and attending another gym for classes but I wasn’t being challenged enough.
2. How long have you been doing it, and what keeps you coming back for more?
- I have been coming to A1 for about a year and a half and keep coming back because of the people and the challenging, ever-changing workouts!
3. What is one of your biggest accomplishments at the gym so far?
- My biggest accomplishment at the gym has been attending classes 3x a week throughout my entire pregnancy up to the day before my daughter was born! I wouldn’t have been able to do it without the help of Alex and all the coaches on modifications and encouragement.
4. If you had a friend who was hesitant to start Crossfit, what would you tell them?
- I would tell a hesitant friend not to worry, any one can do CrossFit; there are so many modifications to every workout that you can start out simple and work your way up as you need more challenges.
5. Because I know you and Chad are very outdoorsy people, if you were stranded on an island and could magically wish for 3 things to help you survive, what would they be?!
- If I were stranded on an island and I could take 3 things to help me survive it would be: a fire starter, a fishing net, and an endless supply of thin mint girl scout cookies!!