- I was born and raised in Milwaukee on May 3rd, 1967. Yes, that means I’ll be 50 soon. Moved to West Bend 20 years ago and built a house in Jackson 10 years ago. I’m married, have a 34 year old step daughter and in June I’ll have been married 20 years. I enjoy brewing beer and playing in my cover band The Screamin Cucumbers (www.screamincucumbers.com) and my original band Zyfy (www.zyfy.com). I also enjoy donating my time to This Time Tomorrow Foundation (www.thistimetomorrow.org).
2. How did you get into crossfit?
- I got into crossfit via a very longtime and good friend of mine Jeff Turk.Now of course I hate him because I’m constantly sore! 😉
3. How long have you been a member of A1?
- I started crossfit 1 year and 3 months ago and have continued to go to the box because I had an amazing trainer! (was that too much? 🙂)
4. What is your biggest accomplishment so far?
- My biggest accomplishment is 3 fold. 1. I’ve lost 10 lbs; 2. I DL’d 300lbs; and 3. I got Mike Bechler to talk to me without me initiating the conversation.
5. What type of music gets you JACKED for a WOD?
- Nothing in house really gets me “jacked for a wod”(so many places to go with that statement). But the music doesn’t really matter because I’m so focused that I don’t usually even notice the music.
6. What is a crossfit goal you hope to achieve in the near future?
- Crossfit goals? They seem so lame. A rope climb would be great. 1 strict pu. double unders…the list is endless
7. If you could have one celebrity play you in a movie about your life, who would you pick and why?
- Brad Pitt. He’s a great actor with a wide range of character skills. Plus, chicks dig him so he’s alot like me in that sense too!
You’re going to have to get out of your comfort zone to see us. The
closest we get seems to be Mo’s in Tosa. We are trying to get into
Pillars in WB but if that happens it won’t be until fall. We are
playing at JoJo’s Martini Lounge stage at Summerfest on 7/7.